Welcome to the
sChOoL🤸 with OuT frOnTiers!⛵️
We are an open movement which supports democratic, mobile and agile education by removing partitions in all spheres of learning.
Let’s make a global, collaborative experiment to share any knowledge,
in any form,
For a balanced, fulfilling, human life.❤️
Come join the spiral dance, friends!
come & play 🙌
the Laboratory ✨
A constellation of soulful researchers in Educational Sciences. A feel tank, a teal team, a worldwide community running cross-displine research in all fields of learning 🤹♂️🔭⚗️. Join in! We exchange ideas. We experiment. We create tools for the future. We share them all, open-source. We grow together as humans.
🎈fragments of life
feel aligned 🙏 with our causes and actions ?
we'd be really honoured to receive a conscious donation from you, friends 😘
All you need is ❤️ and to click on the YOGA button hereunder
... to help us develop:
sChOoL🤸 with OuT frOnTiers!'⛵️
general missions & activities
- Invest in basic animation materials like boards, crayons & colours for our workshops
- Help us provide scholarships for young people for school exchanges and sChOlus🌈pOcus! events
- Invest in a new computer, a camera and editing software
- Empower our in-field team (mainly Sabine & Lonaïs for the moment) to dedicate big time to SWiFt's purpose, generating lively fulfilling interactions with Human Beings for a more inclusive, playful, connected future
- Empower the devoted sChOoL🤸♀️with OuT frOntiers!⛵ backup team (Coline, Theo, Ilektra, Martine, FiJi) to make all this -and much more!- possible
ongoing projects such as
the UpLift🪁 initiative in the Moria Refugee Camp of Lesbos
Improve contact between refugees and the rest of the World: let's change the narrative about migrants
- Create more video projects like this one (shared 120 000+ times) or that one to help shift the perspective about refugees and asylum seekers
- Buy tether & kraft paper to create more Afghan kites with master kite-maker Farhad to help refugee children fly their dreams high
- Make possible more school outings, theatre workshops and music activities with refugee children
- Kickstart the most amazing open school ever! with 88+ nations in Moria. At the moment we need lightweight construction material like canvas tarpaulin, rope, basic tools to create a first safe haven in the Olive Grove
- Continue to support initiatives by refugees, for refugees (like the building of Wave Of Hope school) in Moria Refugee Camp, with manpower, material, consultancy, logistics, interface & communication
- Honour the devoted work of volunteer builders, facilitators & filmmakers with drinks and warm meals, so they don’t need to queue in the food line, and we continue to create more heartful spaces, movies and events together